NDIS Plan Management
Carers and Disability Link, formerly Carers Link, provides NDIS Plan Management services.
What is Plan Management?
Plan Management provides assistance to NDIS participants to manage the financial aspects of the Plan.
Plan Management is the financial management of the supports in a participant’s Plan.
It can be provided in two ways:
- financial support with service intermediary (support coordination) assistance; or
- financial intermediary assistance
Plan Management focusses on strengthening a participant’s ability to undertake tasks associated with financial management of their supports.
Plan Management can include:
- making payments to providers
- expense claims processing
- developing monthly statements for participants
- claiming for payment from NDIS
As a Plan Management provider we will make payments directly to a participant’s providers and then seek reimbursement from the NDIA.
If you would like this type of assistance please ensure you ask for this at the time of your NDIS planning meeting.
Please note, this is a different support item from NDIS Support Coordination and is approved separately.