We have been providing high quality, reliable and responsive services to people with disability since 2002. In our eyes everyone is unique and as such the services we provide are focussed on each individual and their needs.
Anyone with or affected by disability can contact us for support, services and information. We accept referrals from the National Disability Insurance Agency, Disability SA, other Disability Services, or directly from the person with a disability, their families or carers.
We are registered to provide supports for NDIS participants including support with personal activities, social and community participation, life skills, household tasks and transport as well as Support Coordination and Plan Management.
Things you should know
Funding Your Services
Carers and Disability Link can provide services funded through:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Disability SA and other disability services such as Novita or Cara
- Privately funded services
We offer very competetive rates using our locally-sourced independent contractors.
How can I access services?
Either you or your support coordinator can give our friendly Direct Care Services team members a call to discuss your needs and goals.
What do your services cost?
Carers and Disability Link offer very competitive rates that are reviewed regularly against industry benchmarks.
Services for You
Carers and Disability Link offer a range of support options for people with disabilities, allowing for individual choice and participation in support arrangements. These include:
- Personal care - (showering, dressing, feeding, toileting, oral hygiene, stand-by assistance) / In-home Care
- Medication assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Social support and outings (companionship, assistance in groups, shopping, budgeting, workplace assistance)
- Respite for Carers
- Access to the Community
- Registered Plan Management for NDIS plans
- Support Coordination for NDIS plans