Carers and Disability Link is proudly certified and complying with The Australian Service Excellence Standards (ASES).
We have successfully completed the extensive program that is is specifically designed to develop the our organisation to strive towards continuous improvement in quality service delivery.
Our achievement is internationally recognised accreditation and is valid for three years.
ASES is based on the following organisational principles:
- customer focus
- clear direction with accountability
- continuous learning and innovation
- valuing people and diversity
- collaborative work practices
- evidence-based decision making
- social, environmental and ethical responsibility.
Accreditation benefits us all through greater public confidence, improved efficiencies and work processes, access to more funding opportunities and a more stimulating workplace culture for staff who feel more empowered, involved and satisfied.